Let’s consider a scenario. You come home from work, and it’s been a long tiresome day. Your feet hurt, and you’ve been continuously wearing painful shoes throughout the day. Do you still keep them on till you go to bed, or you immediately get out of them to get into something comfortable?
You need to look no further because we’re here to guide you through every step to choose the best slippers! Yes, you read it write. Nobody comes home after a tiring day and keeps on their shoes till it’s time to hit the bed. We provide you with an array of the list consisting of top-notch comfortable and convenient slippers and a perfect guideline to choose the best ones for yourself.
We never consider how vital our footwear is, and we don’t realize that it’s more about than just covering up your socks or feet to keep it from being dirty. We spend most of our time in comfortable slippers or slip-on, based on our preferences, but that is if we are wearing the most comfortable ones for our feet.
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain, and the most obvious reason for that is our wrong choice of footwear, and that’s precisely why we need to know how to choose the best slippers for Plantar Fasciitis.
When choosing the slippers, it’s an added benefit that most of the time is designed in such a way that they come along with arch support. Arch support is a viable source for balance and support as it helps improve your posture and balance. Maintaining a good posture helps to lessen foot pain and problems related to imbalance as well.
It would be best if you consider some very important factors before buying the best slippers for yourself, and we’ll discuss that later. Still, to name a few, we must consider these to be consisting as our top tier priority:
- The slippers must provide anatomical arch support.
- The design of the slippers should be ergonomic to ensure maximum comfortability.
- The slippers should fit your feet perfectly because what’s the point of getting a product that you can’t efficiently use?
- It comes with a shock-absorbing sole to prevent any further damage to your aching feet.
With the basic guideline being discussed, we move forward to providing you with our thorough research regarding the best slippers we can find on the web for your highest level of comfort and ease, as well as providing excellent arch support and to help you maintain a good posture and relieve the growing pain in your heel.
Best Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis for Men & Women:
In this well-researched list, we mentioned the world’s most comfortable slippers for plantar fasciitis for men & women. These slippers provide heel to heal pain with good arch support.
Crocs Men’s and Women’s Specialist Clog
Asheville Orthofeet Comfortable Men’s Slippers
Halflinger GZ Classic Grizzly Clog
SOREL – Men’s Falcon Ridge
Propét Men’s Cush N Foot Slipper
Vionic Orthaheel Women’s Indulge Relax Slippers
Isotoner Women’s Classic Terry Clog Slippers
Vionic Orthaheel Gemma Mule Slippers
Vionic Women’s Adilyn Slippers
Charlotte’s Orthofeet Women’s Slippers
While the menfolk probably don’t spend most of their time at home and remain in a professional environment throughout the day, they wouldn’t be getting the opportunity to experience that comfort we wish to guarantee.
Some very thoughtful industries have considered the issue and designed unique footwear that can be worn at home. Still, their stylish and attractive design gives them the flexibility to be worn with the suits and showcase them in a professional environment.
5 Best Men’s Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis with Arch Support (Orthopedic Slippers)
1. Crocs Men’s and Women’s Specialist Clog Editor Choice
Men & Women
How do we make a list of the best comfy slippers without even the mention of classic Crocs products? The Crocs delivers the most easy-to-wear ability with one of the highest feet-comforting products. These slippers are made in a stylish design that delivers the best arch support one can find in slippers. These are the perfect choice for your home with its shaft measuring approximately 1.5” from arch.
The Crocs produces their products with the balance being their top priority that is the crocs are designed especially to support people who have a bad balance. It has a synthetic rubber sole with a grit-like pattern at the bottom, which adds intensely to its gripping on the ground, which intensely absorbs any shock reaction and reduces your pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
One of the features that Crocs offers in this model is a rotatable back strap. People who feel annoyed with a back strap contracting their movement can easily flip it upfront for their freedom. What’s special is it adds extra support to the top of your feet as well.
Who doesn’t know what Crocs deliver when you look for cozy at-home footwear? Have a look at a bit of extra information regarding it.
- The Legendary Croslite foam cushioning offers support and comfort all day long.
- It is fully molded and very easy to clean with just soap and water.
- The enclosed toes protect you from any spills and make up for a great winter product.
- It is lightweight, flexible, and offers 360-degree comfort.
- These come with enhanced arch support, a thicker metatarsal area, and contoured footbeds.
- The rotatable back strap lets you either have a resting back support or free movable style.
- It has crack-resistance and waterproof properties.
- The raised heel and arch design enhance stability and comfort level.
- It may develop a permanent scratchy pattern when scrubbed vigorously on the wash.
- The wide design might not be suitable for many people and may turn out to be pretty big.
2. Asheville Orthofeet Comfortable Men’s Slippers Best Seller For Men’s
Asheville Men’s Slippers are at a level incomparable when it comes to slipper adjustment up to your foot’s perfect marking. This would be an excellent you would certainly want to consider if you’re one of those people who worry about waking up with a swollen foot and nothing really befitting to wear without making you want to scream out of pain. Asheville knows your problems and is more than just generous to design slippers for you to help your swollen feet adapt to the slippers within 3 seconds.
With its sleek and fashionable design, it makes it a perfect casual outdoor wearable as well. The company developed an ergonomic stride that is part of the sole and ensures your overall stability and makes you less vulnerable to tripping or slipping. These slippers work wonders for people who have issues like flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, and diabetes.
One of the most appreciative technologies Asheville uses is the Ortho-Cushion system that serves as an effective method of reducing most of the pressure points, which is one of the most common complaints a user is annoyed with.
You’d probably be interested in knowing more about it by now.
- The anatomical arch support and excellent cushioning enhance the comfort from heel to toe.
- Its ergonomic sole improves the ease of walking substantially.
- Its comfortable design reduces your pain in the foot caused by several health conditions.
- The Ortho-Cushion System helps propel the foot forward.
- The supreme cushioning of the slippers gives you a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- The adjustable strap on both sides lets you adjust the fit to your best size perfectly.
- Anti-microbial foam is installed to prevent you from any possible infectious situation.
- There are no other color choices to choose from since it only comes in one color.
- The heavy cushioning and all the safety measures ensured makes the slippers pretty heavy.
3. Halflinger GZ Classic Grizzly Clog
Men & Women
Haflinger has created a masterpiece when with their new GZ Classic Grizzly model. Its unique unisex design makes it perfect for both men and women. Haflinger has been known for marketing premium quality slippers that are not restricted to wearables made for home. Their compelling designs have always been a top-notch article for outdoor and casual wear. But if you want to shine and look apart, GZ Classic has to be your next go-to slippers to be worn outdoors.
Featuring sturdy and reliable wooden cork material in their design, Haflinger offers a world-class popular design. It comes equipped with a non-slip rubber outsole that makes these slippers a convenient indoor/outdoor wearable, whether you’re walking around the house or strolling in a park enjoying fresh air and breeze.
The cork footbed offers great support to your feet, which is a must-have for people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. These slippers greatly provide arch support to your feet, ensuring your pain being at the bare minimum. Another main feature is its upper wool material, which, according to experts, is known to be an ideal material for the exterior of slippers and the upper wool felt material being outlined with a decorative stitch pattern adds a lot of appeal to the whole design as well.
Even though it’s a bit thick, it surely keeps your feet dry and cool at all times and can also be worn in the winters, especially for its thick exterior.
Care to know more about the product? Keep on reading to know its pros and cons further.
- The Classic Grizzly clog offers intense warmth and comfort due to its wool exterior.
- Its wool-covered footbed massages your foot and keeps you energetic and fresh at all times.
- The cork-latex midsole mold to your feet and its customized fit ensures a soundless walk.
- The lightweight rubber traction sole with a striped design gives a sound grip on various surfaces.
- It comes in a variety of attractive and eye-catching colors.
- It can have an allergic side effect for latex-allergic individuals.
- Even with an easy slip-on, it’s highly likely to get off feet easily, especially while sprinting.
- Upon vigorous scrubbing, the wool may ball up and ruin the smoothness of the surface.
4. SOREL – Men’s Falcon Ridge: Best Men’s Slipper for Plantar Fasciitis
Suede & Wool
Sorel’s Falcon Ridge Slippers also exist in our top choices. They have been bringing their expert craftsmanship for more than half a century already and continue to keep up to their name in the modern world of fashion well by continuing to design all types of slippers and footwears. Sorel’s Falcon Ridge stands apart due to its extraordinary design.
These slippers have an embossed Sorel’s logo at both sides of the slippers, and its rough texture indicates high durability and strength, which is a must-have when choosing the right slippers. Suede leather uppers come with a cozy and warm blend of wool and polyester inside. Their sturdy exterior give makes it last longer and continues to provide you with the comfort you deserve.
These slippers are made specifically for the winter season as you wouldn’t be seen wearing shoes most of the time when you’re at home or crashing in at a friend’s place. It’s an excellent choice for the winter as you might often feel a tinge of pain in your sole, which indicates Plantar Fasciitis. Sorel’s Falcon Ridge Slippers would be the most optimum choice.
The inner part being formed with a blend of polyester and wool provides you with extreme coziness and warmth and combats the cold weather. With its frontal area being entirely covered, it also keeps any kind of chills getting through in. However, it’s often observed that when inner material is formed with wool, it tends to be itchy, which certainly not the case here is. Instead, it majorly contributes to the overall comfort.
Get a good look at its pros and cons while you’re at it
- These are the perfect settings to ensure your comfort and warmth in the cold weather.
- It has a removable molded EVA footbed with a fleece top cover.
- It is very lightweight and also comes with a rubber outsole for quick walks outside.
- These come in variable colors which go along with almost anything you wear
- The sole’s bottom is not ergonomic which causes a lot of pain in the calcaneus area of the foot.
5. Propét Men’s Cush N Foot Slipper
This is one of that footwear that serves a dual purpose. At the interior, it’s heavily cushioned with terry cloth, giving you the most comforting and warm experience of wearing it. The high level of comfort certainly shows on your exterior and keeps you fresh genuinely than pretending about it in different situations. On the exterior, it showcases style and fashion with it’s over flap stick-on design which is very impactful. The sole is made of synthetic rubber, making the shoes almost soundless as they meet the ground.
This footwear is extremely efficient for people who have recently undergone surgery and need a comfy and warm wearable with excellent anti-slipping abilities, which makes it a top priority choice for people who have multiple foot conditions. Just by the look of it, you can tell that it’s lightweight and a comfortable product.
Its shaft measures approximately low-top from the arch and are very stretchable, giving it more points on wearability and also has a wide design. As much as it may be beneficial for people with any foot conditions, this is one of the best choices for people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. This footwear is health-promoting, as well as fashionable.
The sales graph suggests that the most popular color for this is black, but that’s not all there is! This comes in a variety of colors for you to choose from, paired with a very reasonable price.
Do we still have you with us? That’s because you’re still interested. Check out its pros and cons to help you decide even better!
- Its stylish design makes it very suitable to be worn with all dresses.
- Its outsole is made of PU which is highly durable.
- It is perfect for people requiring an extra stretch to assist swollen feet or bunions.
- The insole is removable to accommodate diabetic insoles and custom orthotics.
- These slippers provide closure at the instep.
- It provides very convenient arch support for the highest level of comfort.
- These slippers are optimum for sprinting or even running.
- These slippers have a striped pattern on which the color fades over time.
- Upon heaving brushing to wash, it’s very likely to worn out.
- They are inconvenient for senior men who find the hook-and-loop adjustment problematic.
- They may be a bit heavy in size unlikely to their design giving off a lightweight vibe.
5 Best Women’s Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis with Arch Support (Orthopedic Slippers)
1. Vionic Orthaheel Women’s Indulge Relax Slippers: Best Women’s Slipper for Plantar FasciitisBest Seller For Women’s
If you’re looking for women’s orthopedic arch-supporting slippers, you’ve come to the right place, and you’re looking at our top recommendation for that. Vionic Orthoheel Women’s Indulge Relax Slippers feature a new FMT technology that has been the most effective when it comes to women suffering from Plantar Fasciitis and other common aches and pains, like heel, knee, and lower back pain.
It comes with adjustable straps that allow you to size as per your convenience and serves you with soft and comfortable support.
Vionic Orthoheel has done complete justice to all its products, and this one is no far behind from it. With their signature Tri-Planar Motion Control, they minimize the foot rolling inwards by keeping it in what should be its natural and correct range of motion.
The midsole is made of EVA material offers high shock absorbance to the product, which keeps your feet protected and doesn’t let you suffer any impact through it. It also comes in various stylish patterns that you probably would be inclined to look at. For now, you can take a look at a few of its pros and cons for authentic highlights.
- These slippers feature FMT Technology, which effectively reduces over-pronation.
- The stick-on property provides you extra comfort and lets you adjust the fitting perfectly.
- These slippers offer everyday support at-home wear and firmly hold the ground to ensure that you do not lose balance.
- The flexible EVA midsole absorbs the shock, which reduces the stress on the feet and ankles.
- The smooth, plush padding of terry and faux fur gives you serious cuddliness and a cozy feeling.
- The multiple designs feature a racy cheetah and tiger print as well!
- The stick-on’s are highly likely to lose their sticking ability over time which gets problematic.
- If roughly washed, it can affect the plushness of the fur and even make it itchy to some point.
- These slippers have a thick sole, which makes them a bit heavier than usual slippers.
2. Isotoner Women’s Classic Terry Clog Slippers: Best Indoor Slipper for plantar fasciitis
Cotton Blend Terry
Isotoner offers women’s classic terry clog slippers that are extremely lightweight and cozy wearables and one of our most favorite products on the list. These are the perfect slippers for you when all you have on your mind is to lounge around your home in the most comfortable clothes, with a cup of coffee and marshmallows, and put on some ultralight slip-on and watching TV. It’s easy to slide into your feet and keep you warm throughout the night or during cold weather.
When you’re purely looking for comfort and coziness, how can Isotoner’s Classic Slippers not be on your list? Moreover, with ultimate comfort, these slippers also come with health benefits, which should make it even tougher for you to not go for it. With its heavily cushioned sole, it’s designed to keep your feet dry and warm at all times.
For women who seek something extra for their heel and toe rest, these clogs come with a Secret Sole which offers a comforting design, giving support to your foot’s natural contours. Might you be a woman with a classic style preference, Isotoner cuts no slack in offering all the goodness in various designs.
Need we say more about it? Check out the pros and cons for this, and you’ll know why we’re so persuasive about this perfection.
- These slippers come with minimalistic floral embroidery that gives it a very attractive look.
- The smooth terry cloth padding gives you a seriously comfy and cozy feeling.
- Its slipper silhouette allows for easy foot entry for unparalleled comfort.
- Its material is very soaked absorbent, keeping your feet dry at all times.
- The Secret Sole hidden comfort design supports for heel cradle and toeing rest.
- Responsive Memory Foam Plus molds your foot for comfort and provides ultimate cushioning.
- Unlike any other slip-on slippers, these do not get off your feet in case of a sprint or jumping.
- With it having an open back design, it’s not suitable for cold weathers or outdoors at all.
- It has a compacting and covering design which is not suitable for people with wide feet.
3. Vionic Orthaheel Gemma Mule Slippers: Best Orthopedic Slipper
Synthetic & Fabric
Are you looking for a women’s slipper with rigid yet comfortable support? Vionic Orthaheel Gemma Mule Slippers are by far the highest recommended slippers in that category. With its Orthaheel Technology, Vionic slippers promote natural alignment, giving you a perfect grip on the ground. It’s comfortable cushioning on the inside is like embracing your arches, so your balance remains upright and helps you hold up a proper posture.
These slippers come with an APMA approval, which makes them serve as orthopedic slippers, and with its contoured arch support design, it continues to realign your stride, which is a huge help in preventing pronation. The super-lightweight design serves as a wonderful addition to the slippers as well.
To prevent your knees, ankles, and feet from suffering from substantial shocks, Vionic designs these slippers with a flexible EVA material midsole that works wonders in keeping your feet fresh all day long and gives you the freedom of easy moving. Another additional feature is how the upper lining features adjustable hook-and-loop closure, making it very easy to get on and off.
For the women with a more vibrant fashion sense, these slippers also come in various patterns, while other solid colors are also available for those with a more classic sense.
For an even better understanding, look at the pros and cons to help you in the deciding factor.
- It comes with an ergonomic rubber sole that guarantees you intense stability and arch support.
- These slippers are APMA approved.
- The heavy cushioning inside provides you with a very comfortable and cozy feeling.
- Orthaheel Technology provides exceptional support and shock absorption.
- The EVA midsole makes the slippers flexible so that it won’t restrict your foot’s movements.
- The fabric on the exterior of the slipper is very delicate and requires extensive care.
- When it is washed with a sturdy material, it harshly affects the fabric overall.
4. Vionic Women’s Adilyn Slippers
With its market being women-focused, Vionic doesn’t fail to be mentioned again in the top list. The Adilyn Round Toe Slippers surround your feet with a plush and soft insole and warm material. Its orthopedic design certainly gives it leverage to support the women who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and need something far more supportive and comfortable to wear around at home.
While you can surely wear it outdoors, it’s the most comfortable to be worn at home. The podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed coming in pair with their famous Orthaheel Technology gives you the most comfortable and relaxing experience throughout the day and reduces your multiple foot conditions, especially Plantar Fasciitis.
Another additional feature is how the upper lining features adjustable hook-and-loop closure that gives it a very stylish look and a very good fit. The rubber sole comprising high-quality material keeps your feet fresh and comfortable after a long tiring day. You can easily work around the home wearing these slippers too.
There’s also a cute little ribbon bow attached to the edges of the slippers, which accentuates the look of it. Vionic has offered different styles and designs for different women with a vibrant fashion sense and a classic.
- Vionic is equipped with its famous Orthaheel Technology making it highly suitable for women suffering from Plantar Fasciitis.
- The footbed and the insole has a very soft, warm, and cozy feeling to it.
- The upper plush material ensures that your feet don’t strain at the top and remain comfortable.
- It is ergonomically designed to maintain the optimum curve for your feet’ perfect resting position.
- Its upper material is durably stitched to the rubberized sole with a thick lining to strengthen its design.
- With all the health benefits, Vionic offers different classy and fashionable designs and colors, too.
- Unlike all the other Vionic products, these slippers do not provide that level of arch support.
- Upon brushing it with a sturdy material, it’s highly likely to lose its finesses and softness.
- After prolonged wearing, it’s possible that the footbed starts to get very itchy.
- If it is stained, it’s very hard to get it off without damaging the overall look of the product.
- With a thicker back, it can possibly have a negative effect on Plantar Fasciitis for some people.
5. Charlotte’s Orthofeet Women’s Slippers
The tenth and the last product we’d like to recommend is Charlotte’s Orthofeet Women’s Slippers. Designed with a unique and sleek design, Charlotte’s Orthofeet Women’s Slippers provide you with a great combination of intense style, warmth and comfort, and major arch support.
With its multi-layer orthotic insole, which consists of a Gel padded heel-seat, it provides you the best arch support with the intent of keeping your heels protected. These slippers are by far the best you could choose for yourself or someone who suffers from Plantar Fasciitis as its multi-layering insole gives it a higher and more reliable coverage in terms of medical support. It also comes with a removable possibility if you wish to wash and clean the insoles or even change them to new ones. Furthermore, with a leather exterior and heavy cushioning inside, these slippers hug your arches warmly.
For people who often wake up with a swollen foot or who find it hard to slip in their feet in slippers easily, Charlotte’s Orthofeet Slippers have a modern feature of its upper part is adjustable as it can be separated to a side completely, giving you more leverage to slip your foot in completely without any problem. The customers have very appreciated this feature since it is not widely available in many slippers.
Charlotte’s Orthofeet Women’s Slippers also include another signature feature, which is an ergonomic stride. This helps the foot follow its natural gait and greatly reduces the stress on the feet, which is a common problem women face on wearing any footwear for prolonged periods. These are a perfect product to be worn in casual parties, outdoor and indoor as well. On long-term wearing, these slippers continue being very comfortable and relaxing.
The lining in these slippers is padded perfectly with foam that serves as an effective method in reducing most of the pressure points, which is one of the most common complaints a user is usually annoyed with. If you’re one of those women who prefer an all-in-one package with a generous budget, these are certainly the slippers you need to be keeping an eye on.
This product is an amazing choice to consider. But it’s always better to know all the pros and cons before you buy something, right?
- Vionic is equipped with its famous Orthaheel Technology making it highly suitable for women suffering from Plantar Fasciitis.
- With a separable top flap, these slippers are extremely adjustable for people with swollen feet.
- The strap separates halfway for senior women finding slip-ons difficult to wear.
- With its multi-layered orthotic gel-padded insole, it provides you with anatomical arch support.
- It comes with a removable insole option, allowing you to either replace or reapply it post-wash.
- The rubber sole works as a shock absorber.
- These slippers have a very stylish and fashionable rugged design.
- The upper part of the slippers is made of premium quality leather material.
- With its high-end quality, these slippers also come off as a bit pricey.
- They are available in only one color.
- With its multi-layering and an additional gel-padded feature, these slippers become very heavy.
Buyer’s Guide 101 – Confused What Would Help Your Plantar Fasciitis? We’re Here For You!
As promised above, we also provide you with the perfect guidelines and all the things you need to know to choose the best product for yourself that delivers you style and comfort and serves the purpose you initially came here for. We have shortlisted the things you should look for when buying your orthopedic slippers with arch support for Plantar Fasciitis.
Optimal Arch Support
Throughout the day, you indulge in extensive outdoor activities that can result in aching feet by the end of the day. But if you have plantar fasciitis, the pain doesn’t wait for the night to fall and do its wonder. Optimal and convenient arch support must be your top priority while choosing any type of footwear. It has a major role in either making up your balanced posture or ruining it entirely, which later shows up in a troublesome way in the future. When choosing comfortable shoes, make sure that it comes with excellent arch support that helps you alleviate striking pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
Ideal Size & Fitting Matters
Perfection is the key to certainty and success and it’s nothing different when it comes to choosing the perfect fitting for your slippers as well. You need to know what sizes you go with and what actually fits your feet just right. If you’re uncertain whether they would look and feel good, then that’s likely not to be your best fit and you should go on with the discovery.
Shock Absorbing Heel Support
This is one of the most key things. It’s extremely important that your slippers or any other footwear have brilliant shock absorbance. This ensures that you walk stress-free at all times, aching your heels as less as possible, and relax comfortably after a long tiring day.
It’s also essential to keep the damage at the bare minimum in case of tripping or heavy footing on the ground. This prevents the pain from reaching your feet and avoids any further damage.
High Durability and Comfort
Nothing comes free, especially when it’s for something important, you probably need to consider paying more than usual for the best. Instead of spending money on expensive things, find the most comfortable for you and offer you the coziness and ease you seek.
When your comfort level is reached, you also need to consider the long-term wearability and high durability of the slippers. It’s a disappointment when you spend a fortune on something that wouldn’t even last long. Therefore, it’s essential to consider all the things together and be satisfied with what you choose.
How Does Plantar Fasciitis Affect You?
Plantar Fasciitis commonly causes a stabbing pain in your heel in the morning but often tends to decrease as the day goes on. However, on standing for a prolonged time, this pain returns even worse than what you feel up in the morning.
Plantar Fasciitis develops over time and often takes a lot of time to heal, too. There are many reasons that cause ligament tears, and each case being different. If you suspect you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, it’s highly recommended you seek a doctor immediately. However, it may be a common issue, but it’s likely to be very troublesome throughout your life, and you might have to consider some extreme measures for it too.
But why go for something so pricey and risky when you can try medical suggested orthopedic slippers? These slippers are ergonomically designed to offer you sincere support, help you realign your joints and even offer your snug and warm feeling in your feet because we easily fall for comfort and ease, don’t we? This is exactly what this guideline is for.
What to Do Now?
You’ve come to the end of the journey. By now, you’re far more aware of the whole concept of how Plantar Fasciitis works, which products to really look out for, and what guidelines you should be following for the best slippers. It’s hard and even unfair to recommend one product to someone who suffers from Plantar Fasciitis because it’s not the same for everyone.
With the different degrees of pain and problems, you’d certainly need different products. But one thing remains consistent. There’s no point in getting a product that does not serve you perfect fitting.